Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The Running Bride

To anyone that stumbles across this blog: welcome!  I am the Running Bride. 

So a bit about me.  A few years ago, I started to run.  I hate running, but did it anyway to try and lose weight and improve my health.  The couch to 5k program turned into regular 5ks with friends, which turned into 10ks, which turned in a half marathon, which has now turned into even more half marathons.

Along the way I met another runner.  And then about one month ago, we sat on a beach watching the sunrise over the ocean and he asked me to marry him.

So the purpose of this blog is simple.  The next year will be a bit of a roller coaster.  The last 30 days have already been filled with ups and downs, visits to reception venues and physical therapists.  Between planning a wedding, training for multiple running events, selling and buying a new home - this next year is going to be crazy, and I want to remember as much of it as I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment